Chemical PeelBrowsing Brisbane » Chemical Peel
Brisbane Chemical Peel – Chemical Peel in Brisbane
Your guide to Chemical Peels in Brisbane: includes general info about Chemical Peels, list of Brisbane Chemical Peel Clinics, Cosmetic Surgeons and Doctors and other information including costs and related procedures.
Brisbane Chemical Peel Cost
Range: $ cheap $$ moderate $$$ high-priced
Price Indicator: $$
Cost of Chemical Peel in Brisbane: $100-$4,000
Average Cost: $2,300
Variables: Type of peel (AHA, TCA or phenol), the size of the area being treated and the depth of the peel. For example an AHA chemical peel costs around $100 to $200, a light TCA peel from $800 to $1,100 and a phenol peel costs approximately $1,000 to $4,000.
Private Health Insurance: May be covered. Ask your health fund for further information.
Medicare: The first consultation may be covered if you have a doctor’s referral. However, Medicare does not usually cover the cost of chemical peels. Ask the clinic for information about any rebates.
Brisbane Chemical Peel Advice
Chemical Peels in Brisbane must be performed by a qualified doctor. When choosing a Brisbane Chemical Peel doctor, research their qualifications, education and training. Make sure the GP is experienced in the area or type of blemishes you wish to have treated. Ask them how many treatments they’ve performed. Obtain lots of before and after photos of patients they’ve treated with your skin type.
Brisbane Chemical Peel Related Searches: Brisbane Chemical Peeling, Brisbane TCA Peel, Brisbane Skin Peel, Brisbane Glycolic Acid, Brisbane Facial Peels, Brisbane Glycolic Peel, Brisbane Skin Peeling, Brisbane Skin Rejuvenation, Brisbane Skin Blemishes, Brisbane Salicylic Acid, Brisbane Face Peel, Brisbane Laser Resurfacing, Brisbane Glycolic Acid Peels, Chemical Peel in Brisbane Australia AU
Brisbane Chemical Peel Reviews
- Before the treatment, you will be required to wash your hair. Men must also have a close shave. Once at the clinic, the doctor washes your face to remove any dirt, oil and soap which may affect the treatment.
- The deeper the peel required, the longer it takes to recover. Recovery is more painful and longer with a phenol peel than a TCA peel. You should avoid alcohol during the recovery process.
- Sun damage has the worst affect after a chemical peel. It can cause discolouration and blotchiness. Your doctor will advise you to avoid direct exposure to sunlight and to wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, even in winter.
- Remember to keep your eyes closed during the treatment. The solution can cause damage to eyes and even the smallest amount can lead to an irritation. Inhalation can also cause respiratory problems. Some doctors take precautions by having a small fan blowing across your face during the treatment.
- Chemical peeling is not for everyone. The treatment is quite uncomfortable and there can be pain and itchiness involved in the healing process, even during treatment. It is especially risky for those with a darker complexion.
- Your face will be red after the procedure. How long this lasts depends on the depth of the peel. Redness after light treatment takes a couple of hours to subside whilst red skin after deep peels can last for a few weeks.
- If your doctor is inexperienced and peels too deep, you may end up with permanent scarring. Some scars may fade over time but you may require further alternative treatments to fix the problem.
- Chemical peels can cause milia or whiteheads to pop up after treatment. This is usually temporary and can be treated with an abrasive soap like oatmeal. Some practitioners may even get rid of them for you using a needle.
- You may need Vaseline after the treatment, which is left on for about one to two days. Most doctors will require you to reapply the cream over a period of one week to keep your skin hydrated. This avoids crusting and premature scarring.
Popular Locations for Chemical Peel in Brisbane Australia AU:
Spring Hill, Kangaroo Point, Fortitude Valley, New Farm, Newstead, Teneriffe, Hendra, Wooloowin, Clayfield, Ascot, Hamilton, Albion, Lutwyche, Windsor, Wilston, Newmarket, Kelvin Grove, Herston, Gordon Park, Grange, Bowen, Geebung, Zillmere, Nundah, Nudgee, Northgate, Banyo, Eagle Farm, Stafford City Shopping Centre, Arana Hills KMart Plaza, Flockton Village, Lutwyche City, Great Western Super Centre and McDowall Village, Ferny Hills, Arana Hills, Ferny Grove, Keperra, Everton Hills, Everton Park, Eatons Hill, Albany Creek, Mitchelton, McDowall, Stafford Heights, Stafford, Gordon Park, Enoggera, Alderley, Grange, Bunya, Samford Village, St Lucia, Ironside, Long Pocket, Indooroopilly, Taringa, Chapel Hill, Fig Tree Pocket, Kenmore, Pinjarra Hills, Brookfield, Upper Brookfield, Pullenvale, Moggill, Bellbowrie, Karana Downs, Anstead, Mt Coottha, The Gap, Ashgrove, Bardon, Red Hill, Paddington, Milton, Auchenflower, Toowong, Archerfield, South Brisbane, West End, Highgate Hill, Dutton Park, Woolloongabba, Fairfield, Annerley, Yeronga, Yeerongpilly, Moorooka, Tarragindi, Rocklea, Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza, Greenslopes Mall, Morningside Shopping Precinct and Stones Corner Village. Suburbs in this area include: Bulimba, Balmoral, Hawthorne, East Brisbane, Morningside, Norman Park, Cannon Hill, Murarrie, Carina, Carindale, Kangaroo Point, Woolloongabba, Greenslopes, Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Carina Heights, Holland Park, Holland Park West, Mt Gravatt East, Mansfield, Mackenzie, Nathan Heights, Salisbury, Coopers Plains, Acacia Ridge, Mt Gravatt, Upper Mt Gravatt, MacGregor, Wishart, Eight Mile Plains, Kuraby, Robertson, Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills, Runcorn, Algester, Calamvale, Stretton, Parkinson, Jindalee, Mount Ommaney, Westlake, Oxley, Durack, Doolandella, Ellen Grove, Forest Lake, Riverhills, Middle Park, Jamboree Heights, Sinnamon Park, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Sumner, Darra, Gailes, Goodna, Camira, Carole Park, Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Augustine Heights and Brookwater.
More Chemical Peel Locations
Find Chemical Peel related procedures in Brisbane, Australia AU:
Chemical Peel FAQs
Chemical Peel Doctors, Surgeons and Clinics in Brisbane Australia AU
Phoenix Rejuvenation Medicine Chemical Peel Surgeon
Level 3, 149 Wickham Tce
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Poised - Dr. Imelda O'Loughlin Chemical Peel Surgery
PO Box 4751
Toowoomba East, QLD 4350
Dr. Gregory McDermant Chemical Peel Practitioner
7th Floor, Alexandra 201 Wichham Terrace
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Dr. Philip Richardson Chemical Peel Doctor
Level 1, 38 Misterton Street
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
Cosmetic Elegance Clinic - Doctor Eddie Roos Chemical Peel Clinic
15 Scott Street
Toowoomba, Queensland 4350
Dr. Luba Malecky Chemical Peel Surgeon
33 North Street
Spring Hill, QLD 4000
Dr. Anthony Kane Chemical Peel Surgery
Level 2, 201 Wickham Tce
Alexandra, QLD 4000
Mole Smart Chemical Peel Practitioner
201 Wickham Terrace
Alexandra, QLD 4000
Dr. Michael Lanigan Chemical Peel Clinic
225 Wickham Terrace
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Dr. Daniel Fleming Chemical Peel Doctor
Cnr Baxter & Water Sts,
Fortitude Valley, Queensland 4006