Glycolic AcidBrowsing Brisbane » Glycolic Acid
Brisbane Glycolic Acid – Glycolic Acid in Brisbane
Your guide to Glycolic Acid in Brisbane: includes general info about Glycolic Acid, list of Brisbane Glycolic Acid Clinics, Cosmetic Surgeons and Doctors, reviews and other information including costs and related procedures.
Brisbane Glycolic Acid Cost
Range: $ cheap $$ moderate $$$ high-priced
Price Indicator: $$
Cost of Glycolic Acid in Brisbane: $70-$200
Average Cost: $140
Variables: The severity and size of the area being treated and the depth of the peel. Some clinics may also consider your skin type to determine the total cost.
Private Health Insurance: Some health funds may cover part of the cost of this procedure.
Medicare: Glycolic acid is not covered by Medicare.
If you need any further information, ask the clinic for information about the costs, prices and any rebates.
Brisbane Glycolic Acid Advice
Glycolic Acid Peels in Brisbane must be performed by a qualified specialist. An inexperienced GP can cause scarring and burns when using stronger solutions. When choosing a Brisbane Glycolic Acid doctor, research their qualifications, education and training. Make sure the practitioner is experienced in using higher concentrations of glycolic acid. Ask them how many treatments they’ve performed. Obtain lots of before and after photos of patients they’ve treated with your skin type.
Brisbane Glycolic Acid Related Searches: Brisbane Glycolic Acid Peel, Brisbane Skin Rejuvenation, Brisbane Fruit Peel, Brisbane Wrinkle Treatment, Brisbane Skin Resurfacing, Brisbane Facial Rejuvenation, Brisbane Anti-Aging, Brisbane AHA Peel, Brisbane Acid Peel, Glycolic Acid in Brisbane Australia AU
Brisbane Glycolic Acid Reviews
- The acidity of glycolic acid used by clinics and doctors can be as low as pH 0.6. This concentration is sufficient to cause keratolysis. On the other hand, home creams can reach a pH of 2.5. The practitioner needs to be extremely careful when using stronger applications.
- Higher concentrations of glycolic acid can cause hyperpigmentation in people with darker skin. After the procedure the skin may have blotches of lighter or darker pigments. The side effect usually subsides but it can also be permanent.
- Increasing the acidity should be a gradual process. You should get your skin used to glycolic acid first and slowly work your way up. Also, if your usage is too frequent, your skin may end up looking dry.
- You can have a glycolic acid peel as often as once per week if the concentration is low. However, at lower strengths, it may be better just to use a home treatment. Higher concentrations provided by doctors can offer more dramatic results, but should be done more sparingly.
- Whilst the application is on your skin, this can cause a stinging or burning sensation. This should subside once the glycolic acid is washed off. The higher concentration, the more likely you will feel its intensity.
- Glycolic acid only used to be available through a clinic or doctor. Now you can do the peel from your home. However, do-it-yourself treatments are never near as strong and don’t offer the same results.
- If your skin is not prepared properly, this may cause problems such as scarring. There is also a higher risk of discolouration and longer recovery times. So, before you subject your face to glycolic acid, make sure you’ve done all the pre-treatment preparations.
- You can greatly improve the results by using skin care products. However, the effects of glycolic acid are not permanent. You will need repeated treatments to keep up the youthful look.
- Glycolic acid is especially helpful for fine wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, forehead and the cheeks. Whilst it can’t treat deep wrinkles, the treatment can improve your skin’s texture and appearance.
Popular Locations for Glycolic Acid in Brisbane Australia AU:
Spring Hill, Kangaroo Point, Fortitude Valley, New Farm, Newstead, Teneriffe, Hendra, Wooloowin, Clayfield, Ascot, Hamilton, Albion, Lutwyche, Windsor, Wilston, Newmarket, Kelvin Grove, Herston, Gordon Park, Grange, Bowen, Geebung, Zillmere, Nundah, Nudgee, Northgate, Banyo, Eagle Farm, Stafford City Shopping Centre, Arana Hills KMart Plaza, Flockton Village, Lutwyche City, Great Western Super Centre and McDowall Village, Ferny Hills, Arana Hills, Ferny Grove, Keperra, Everton Hills, Everton Park, Eatons Hill, Albany Creek, Mitchelton, McDowall, Stafford Heights, Stafford, Gordon Park, Enoggera, Alderley, Grange, Bunya, Samford Village, St Lucia, Ironside, Long Pocket, Indooroopilly, Taringa, Chapel Hill, Fig Tree Pocket, Kenmore, Pinjarra Hills, Brookfield, Upper Brookfield, Pullenvale, Moggill, Bellbowrie, Karana Downs, Anstead, Mt Coottha, The Gap, Ashgrove, Bardon, Red Hill, Paddington, Milton, Auchenflower, Toowong, Archerfield, South Brisbane, West End, Highgate Hill, Dutton Park, Woolloongabba, Fairfield, Annerley, Yeronga, Yeerongpilly, Moorooka, Tarragindi, Rocklea, Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza, Greenslopes Mall, Morningside Shopping Precinct and Stones Corner Village. Suburbs in this area include: Bulimba, Balmoral, Hawthorne, East Brisbane, Morningside, Norman Park, Cannon Hill, Murarrie, Carina, Carindale, Kangaroo Point, Woolloongabba, Greenslopes, Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Carina Heights, Holland Park, Holland Park West, Mt Gravatt East, Mansfield, Mackenzie, Nathan Heights, Salisbury, Coopers Plains, Acacia Ridge, Mt Gravatt, Upper Mt Gravatt, MacGregor, Wishart, Eight Mile Plains, Kuraby, Robertson, Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills, Runcorn, Algester, Calamvale, Stretton, Parkinson, Jindalee, Mount Ommaney, Westlake, Oxley, Durack, Doolandella, Ellen Grove, Forest Lake, Riverhills, Middle Park, Jamboree Heights, Sinnamon Park, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Sumner, Darra, Gailes, Goodna, Camira, Carole Park, Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Augustine Heights and Brookwater.
More Glycolic Acid Locations
Find Glycolic Acid related procedures in Brisbane, Australia AU:
Glycolic Acid FAQs
Glycolic Acid Doctors, Surgeons and Clinics in Brisbane
Dr. Trevor Harris Glycolic Acid Surgeon
149 Wickham Terrace
Dr. William Cockburn Glycolic Acid Surgery
80/30 Chasely Street
AUCHENFLOWER, QLD 4066
Dr. Richard Lewandowski Glycolic Acid Clinic
Suite 137, 149 Wickham Terrace
BRISBANE, QLD 4000
Venus Centre Vein Clinic - Dr. Chris Lekich Glycolic Acid Practitioner
96 Dudley Street East
Annerley, QLD 4103
Dr. Daniel Kennedy Glycolic Acid Doctor
Pacific Plastic Surgery Clinic Level 1, 38 Misterton Street
FORTITUDE VALLEY, QLD 4006
Dr. Ingrid Tall & Janelle Hall Glycolic Acid Doctors
Level 1, 245 Albert Street
Dr. Anthony Kane Glycolic Acid Surgery
Level 2, 201 Wickham Tce
Alexandra, QLD 4000
Dr. Shireen Senewiratne Glycolic Acid Surgeon
CHERMSIDE, QLD 4032
Dr. David Theile Glycolic Acid Clinic
201 Wickham Terrace
Brisbane, QLD 4000
Omega Health Medical Centre Glycolic Acid Practitioner
Shop 24, 161 Pease Street
Manoora, QLD 4870