By accessing this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer/Exclusion of Warranties
The purpose of this website is to provide Users with general information and resources. The information found on this website is for general informational purposes only. We cannot and do not provide any medical advice and you are strongly advised to seek independent medical advice prior to undertaking any procedure or purchasing any product.
We do not and cannot make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information or content provided on or accessible via the Website including but not limited to information about cosmetic clinics, doctors, surgeons and other providers. We will not accept any and hereby exclude all liability for such information or content.
We have no control over the appropriateness, quality, safety or legality of any procedure undertaken by any person named or listed on this website or their ability to perform the procedures.
It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself of the suitability, quality, qualifications, expertise and experience of any person you propose to consult and of the appropriateness of any procedure for your individual needs.
We do not and cannot confirm or guarantee any person’s purported identity or contact details. To the best of our knowledge, all professionals on this website are qualified in their stated fields, however we make no checks and accordingly we cannot provide any warranties in this regard. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourselves of the qualifications and experience of any person listed on this website. You should seek independent medical advice and guidance from the appropriate professional association.
Any photographs displayed on this website are for general informational purposes only. They are not representative of your personal surgery possibilities. You acknowledge that there are risks and limitations with any surgery, procedure or treatment. The suitability and possible outcomes of any surgery, procedure or treatment must always be assessed by a qualified professional on a case by case basis. The information on this website does not in any way concern individual outcomes.
We exclude all warranties whether express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by law including without limitation any implied warranties as to fitness of purpose or merchantability of the Website, its content and any person named or listed therein.
We exclude all warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law that using this service and the Website will not result in infringement of third party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights.
Reviews, Rating & Comments
Purpose of Website
Beautopedia.com is an online service providing users with an easy way to find and assess local businesses relevant to their interests. Users are able to post reviews and ratings based on their experience with the listed businesses.
Posting Reviews etc.
You may post reviews, ratings, comments, opinions, information, suggestions, ideas and questions on any listing or article subject to these Terms and Conditions.
You must not post any content that:
- is illegal, unlawful, defamatory, misrepresentative, inaccurate, untruthful, fabricated, dishonest, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, objectionable or otherwise injurious to third parties; and/or
- contains foul language, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of spam.
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity or be otherwise misleading.
If you choose to contribute to this website, you will be responsible for anything that is published, posted and/or submitted by you. We do not approve of or condone any statements, opinions, ratings, reviews, materials or contents that you publish. You are fully responsible for the rating, review, comment, materials or information that you submit, publish, or post on the website.
You grant Beautopedia.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and full right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivatives works from, distribute and display any comment or review you submit worldwide by whatsoever means.
You grant Beautopedia.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with your content.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate these terms and conditions and will not defame or cause injury to any person or entity.
You indemnify Beautopedia.com for all claims resulting from the content you supply.
The reviews and opinions expressed on this website are those of the person who submitted them only and not those of Beautopedia.com. We hereby exclude all responsibility for the comments, views and opinions of any person in their review or reviews. Each comment and review is a personal statement or opinion only and not necessarily fact. We do not control the content posted by third parties including the content of any comments or reviews. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
Beautopedia.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by any person.
No person has the right to order the withdrawal of publication, submission and/or posting of any review, rating, comment, material, content or information on the website other than us or the person who submitted the review or rating.
We reserve the right but are not obliged to refuse to post or to remove any review that contains any of the following:
- content containing text entirely in ALL CAPS
- content not in English
- offensive language including but not limited to abuse, profanities, hate speech, harassment, vulgarity or sexually explicit language
- references to illegal activity
- personal attacks
- personal information
- advertising or commercial messages not relating specifically to the subject at hand
- content that violates these Terms and Conditions and/or any law or regulation
- content which in our absolute discretion is in poor taste or undermines the integrity of or is harmful to Beautopedia.com, its related entities, companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and/or affiliates.
We reserve the right but are not obliged to edit, rephrase and monitor any review, comment or material before or after posting same on the Website.
We do not warrant or guarantee that the contents, materials or special offers, contained on the website are accurate, reliable, complete, error-free, up-to-date, or virus-free.
We own and reserve all rights to copyright in this Website including all content, text, graphics, photos, logos, button icons, images and audio clips. Further, Beautopedia.com and/or its software suppliers own all software used on the Website.
All such material and software is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. You may only use this material for browsing on this Website and you are strictly prohibited from reproducing, adapting, modifying, distributing, transmitting, republishing, displaying or performing the content on the Website.
”Beautopedia” is a Trademark of Beautopedia. Users may not use this trademark unless expressly authorised by us.
Access to the Website
Due to occasional upgrades and maintenance, we cannot guarantee 100% continuous, uninterrupted access to the Website.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that we are not liable for any loss of profits or any other loss, damage, personal injury, expense or claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. We exclude all liability relating to any errors, omissions or defamatory content contained or implied in the Website.
You agree to indemnify and forever hold Beautopedia.com, its related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates harmless against liability for any claims, demands or proceedings for losses, damages, expenses and costs, including legal costs on an indemnity basis, made by you or by any third party as a result of or in connection with your breach of these terms and conditions or any applicable law or your use of the Website.
Beautopedia.com may provide links to other Websites which are independent of us. We make no representations or warranties about any such websites and exclude all responsibility for the content or use of any such websites.
We do not make any warranties or representations whatsoever that the Website complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia. Access from overseas countries is done so at the users’ own risk and any liability is excluded by us in this regard.
Our services are not available to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen years, you must leave this website immediately.
The Beautopedia.com website is operated from Queensland, Australia. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of Queensland.
In this Agreement the following words will have the following meanings:-
• “We/Us” means Beautopedia.com.
• “Personal Information” means any personal information including but not limited to name, address, email address, contact details and usage information.
• “Website” means the website under the domain name Beautopedia.com.
• “You” and “Users” includes any person accessing the Website.
In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
• Words importing the singular or plural include the plural and singular respectively;
• Words importing any gender include every gender;
• Words denoting persons include bodies and corporations;
• A reference to a party or parties means the named parties to this document and includes that party’s executors, administrators and permitted assigns, or if a company, its successors and permitted assigns;
• Clause headings do not affect the interpretation of this document
• Where a word or phrase is given a particular meaning in this document, other parts of speech and grammatical forms of that word or phrase have a corresponding meaning;
• A reference to a clause is a reference to a clause of this document; and
• Every agreement, covenant or undertaking expressed or implied by which more than one person is bound binds those persons and any two or more of them jointly and each of them severally.